My weekly challenge on Big is about a BIG adventure I had in 2010!
My very first trip to Big San Francisco consisted of:
- Meeting my Birth Mom for the very first time (and Aunt and Uncle) YEA!
- Seeing a fantastic Season Opening Night Symphony Concert gala featuring Lang Lang (a first)
- Going up on Mt. Tamalpais for the first time (little scary eek)
- Exploring the Sutro Bath ruins and visiting the Cliff House on the Pacific Ocean
- Seeing Redwood Trees for the first time
- Seeing a giant pile of Sea Lions for the first time
- Learning a lot about myself and where I came from and who I want to be
It was a great trip and full of big things! I hope you enjoy all the BIG-ness too!