I broke down and decided to go back to the dark side and get a smart phone. I am creating this post on said phone. Fyi: Virgin Mobile has awesome phone plans. Anyway, I am testing out the WordPress app with a photo of me in front of my fair art. It won the Peggy R McConnell art award. Not sure of any reasoning behind the award. But it is thrilling to win it!!!! Now to find how to add the photo…
O.k. there it is. We spent the day at the fair yesterday. I got my face sunburnt. Ow. Here is some of the fair fun:
Fun! Well, this app is easy and fun to use. Heading back to the fair today. Wearing a damn hat and sunscreen. Woo!
My weekly challenge on Big is about a BIG adventure I had in 2010!
My very first trip to Big San Francisco consisted of:
- Meeting my Birth Mom for the very first time (and Aunt and Uncle) YEA!
- Seeing a fantastic Season Opening Night Symphony Concert gala featuring Lang Lang (a first)
- Going up on Mt. Tamalpais for the first time (little scary eek)
- Exploring the Sutro Bath ruins and visiting the Cliff House on the Pacific Ocean
- Seeing Redwood Trees for the first time
- Seeing a giant pile of Sea Lions for the first time
- Learning a lot about myself and where I came from and who I want to be
It was a great trip and full of big things! I hope you enjoy all the BIG-ness too!